Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Banjo Joke...

You've heard the saying "when the cats away, the mouse will play"? I thought I would take an opportunity while Michael is away and jamming in all the parking lots between Saint John and
Grand Manan to post a couple jokes.

Joke # 1:

You walk into a brain store, and you look around and see piano player brain $10 an ounce, guitarist brain $15 an ounce, trumpet player brain $12 an ounce, banjo player brain $135 an ounce. Surprised, you ask the clerk why banjo player brain is $135 an ounce. He replies "Do you have any idea how many banjo players you have to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

Just so you know, Michael emailed me this joke a while ago. He can't get upset about something he endorsed, can he? Nahhhh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so old, the last time I heard it I fell off my dinosaur laughing.