Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interview - 14 Minutes with Kenny Innis

Bluegrass Widow Interview with Kenny InnisJust before Christmas 2008, Michael and I recorded a series of interviews with some of our Bluegrass friends. The intent of the interviews is for the inclusion on a DVD slideshow that will highlight some of the events we've shared as a result of our common interest in Bluegrass music. Michael took care of the technical aspects; I did the interviewing.

For the whole world's enjoyment, I'm presenting the interviews in my blog. As a common courtesy, Michael asked each interviewee for their permission to post their interview; only those interviews for which permission was granted will be posted.

The interviews won't necessarily be posted in the order they were recorded. Here is a link to the second interview we recorded in the series (recorded on December 20, 2008). I hope you enjoy 14 minutes with our good friend Kenny Innis.

Click on the link below to listen to the interview in your web browser or right click and choose Save As... to save a copy of the MP3 file to your own hard drive. Be patient; it may take a few minutes before the audio begins playing as the file is 13 MB large.

speaker icon Interview with Kenny Innis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen and Mike
wow do I realy sound like that?Ha Ha
Just want to say that doing the interview was a pleasure for me.I just hope that I was natural and that everyone that listens to it sees that what I said comes from my heart.Thanks again..
I cant wait to hear the rest of th sessions with the other people that you interviewed... GOD BLESS YOU
Ken